Rita Ora has joined up with the Ashley Wilde Group to create her very own homeware collection.
The gorgeous collection encapsulates Rita’s style and includes various cushions, throws, and bedding, with five beautiful ranges to choose from.
- Latimer – adorned with blossoms and delicately printed crystals, signifying Rita’s passion for traditional oriental artwork.
- Medina – chiffon ruffles edged in glistening sequins, reflecting Rita’s love of jewels and sparkles.
- Portobello – soft faded ombres on plush crinkled satin, inspired by Rita’s admiration of marble and precious stones.
- Pristina – soft floaty feathers, bringing Rita’s Hollywood glamour to life.
- Tirana – a nod to the flowing organic shapes of petals on a rose.
Speaking about the collection, Rita said: “I’m so excited to launch my first bedding collection. Interiors are a passion of mine and it’s been fun to be able to incorporate my favourite things into the designs. As I have a hectic schedule, I love being able to relax in beautiful bedding and the collection encapsulates luxury, style and comfort!”
The collection is available from Rita Ora Home, with orders being shipped from tomorrow (February 10). These items will also be available from a number of outlets including Fenwick, House of Fraser and Next.