Fancy getting colourful this summer? Get ready to part with your heard earned cash once more because Fenty Beauty is dropping a hot new summer collection on May 10 which will fulfil all of your neon needs.
Rihanna’s glorious cosmetics brand will be unveiling a limited edition Getting Hotter collection made up of three sets of vivid liquid eyeliner trios and seven bold new Poutsicle lipsticks.
Baeside/Baecay/Baewatch Vivid Liquid Eyeliner Trio – $35
The Vivid Liquid Eyeliner Trio sets will allow you to experiment with colour, either using a solo eyeliner or mixing and matching to create a unique look. With its extra-fine precision brush, it couldn’t be easier to deliver a dramatic wing. They come in three packages:
- The tropical Baeside, made up of Papaya Mama (tropical papaya), Lime Feva (tropical lime), and Skinny Dip (tropical periwinkle)
- The pastel chic Baecay, made up of Hottie Alert (pastel pink), Wet T-Shirt (pure white), and Banana Blaze (pastel yellow)
- The vibrant Baewatch, made up of Hollapeño (bold green), Techno Beet (bold berry), and Hot Tub Club (bold sky blue)
Poutsicle Juicy Satin Lipstick – $20
The Poutsicle Juicy Satin Lipstick will make any pout pop with its seven hyper-vivid shades. With hues suitable for all skin tones, the ultra creamy, smooth, and lightweight lipstick is perfect for anyone who wants to add a little colour to their lives. The lipstick comes in the following seven shades:
- Hot Blooded (juicy candy apple)
- Tropic Tantrum (poppin’ hot pink)
- Motorboat (electric sky blue)
- Go Deep (bold teal blue)
- Sun Snatched (blazing orange)
- Alpha Doll (tropical orchid)
- Purpsicle (vivid purple)
Fenty Beauty will also be releasing a Pro Kiss-R lip balm ($18) and scrubstick ($16) on May 10. The lip balm will smooth and nourish your lips thanks to the non-greasy shea and mango seed butters, whilst offering a universal invisipink sheen and light peach-vanilla scent. The scrubstick will also prep your lips in the best way possible thanks to its exfoliating and nourishing apricot seed scrubbers.
The new Fenty Beauty collection will be available on the website from May 10. It will also be available from Sephora and Harvey Nichols.