Within one year of its release, ‘Dusk Till Dawn’ by Zayn Malik ft Sia has surpassed 1 billion views on YouTube. Directed by Marc Webb, the music video was released on September 7, 2017. A lead single from Zayn’s upcoming studio album, “Dusk Till Dawn” It showcased duo’s incredible vocals and became a hit, right after its release.
Few Facts About ‘Dusk Till Dawn’:
- Dusk Till Dawn surpassed 1 billion views on YouTube in 1 year of its release.
- This is Zayn’s first ever video and Sia’s third video to achieve this milestone.
- It has become the 121st video to ever hit a billion views on YouTube.
- It is the 40th fastest video ever to reach this milestone.
- It is the 85th most viewed music video by a male artist.
- It is also 77th most liked music video.
- With this, Zayn has become the first ever South Asian artist to hit a billion views on YouTube.
- The single was a worldwide hit peaking in top 10 of the charts in more than 30 countries.
- It has also been rewarded with multiple platinum certifications (including the U.S.).
- DTD has sold more than 5 millions copies worldwide
- It has also reached 1.6 Billion global streams to date.
(* all the data is listed as on September 07, 2018)
The singer took on Twitter and posted a video of him celebrating #DTD1Billion.Yihoo!!!
— zayn (@zaynmalik) September 11, 2018
Zayn is set to release his much awaited second solo studio album this year.
Below is the link to the music video of ‘Dusk Till Dawn’. Go check out what is the hype all about, if you haven’t yet.
So, what do you think about the single? Share your thoughts via tweet @Fuzzable.