Revolution Beauty London is launching a spooky The Simpsons makeup collection just in time for Halloween!
Inspired by the TV series’ Treehouse of Horror anthology, the collection is due for release on October 3 and is packed with palettes, lip kits, brushes and more.
The Simpsons x Revolution Beauty London Treehouse of Horror Collection
- Spooktacular Face Palette – £10
- Spooktacular Shadow Palette – £20
- Alien Maggie / Raven Bart Mini Shadow Palette – £10
- Witch Lisa Mini Highlighter Palette – £10
- Witch Lisa / Raven Bart Gruesome Gel Liner – £8
- Vampire Mr. Burns / Devil Flanders / Donut Head Homer Lip Kits – £8
- Donut Head Homer Blending Sponge – £6
- Couch Bag – £12
- Witch Marge Lash Duo – £10
- Alien Slime Primer – £10
- Kodos / Kang Gel Slime Lip Mask – £6
- Bouvier Coven Brush Set – £22
This exciting new collection coincides with the latest instalment of the anthology, Treehouse of Horror XXXII, which is due to air on October 10. This will be the first Treehouse of Horror episode to be made up of five segments, one of which will be a parody of the 2019 South Korean film Parasite.
Sign up to Revolution Beauty London’s newsletter to be the first to get your hands on this new collection!