Fashion retailer In The Style is known for teaming up with some of our favourite influencers to create bang on trend ranges. Tonight, their latest collection is being released and it features a sprinkle of kindness from each of their ITS girls!
The ‘Kindness’ collection is launching at 6pm and features unique designs from influencers including Billie Faiers, Jacqueline Jossa, Olivia Bowen and Syd & Ell. Starting at £12, the collection includes a 17-piece range of t-shirts, hoodies and sweatshirts in UK sizes 6-24, with 100% of all profits being donated to the Samaritans.
As well as new designs inspired by kindness, the collection will include new versions of In The Style’s original ‘In a world where you can be anything…be kind’ t-shirt which was a sell out last year.
Here are some of the adorable slogans you can expect from the collection.
- ‘Nobody is you and that is your superpower’ – Naomi Genes
- ‘Be kind or be quiet’ – Shaughna Phillips
- ‘You got this’ – Saffron Barker
- ‘You are enough’ – Jac Jossa
- ‘Be the person your dog thinks you are’ – Olivia Bowen
- ‘You are doing wonderful darling’ – Billie Faiers
- ‘Kindness never goes out of style’ – Lorna Luxe
- ‘To the world you are one person but to one person you are the world’ – Sydney May Crouch
- ‘Believe you can and you’re halfway there’ – Ellie Jarrett
In The Style originally released their ‘Be kind’ t-shirt last year in memory of Caroline Flack, with all proceeds going to Samaritans. With the money raised, the Samaritans were able to answer over 80,000 more calls from people in crisis.
With their new collection, In The Style is hoping to raise even more money for the charity whose work is so vital, particularly during such unprecedented times. With mental health impacting more and more people each day, the charity responds to a call for help every seven seconds and aims to “make sure there’s always someone there for anyone who needs someone.”
Make sure you bag yourself an item or two from the In The Style Kindness collection from their website and app at 6pm.