Pop queen Madison Beer has teamed up with one of our faves Morphe to release a stunning new makeup line.
— Morphe (@MorpheBrushes) September 8, 2020
The collection, which is inspired by Madison’s go-to soft glam makeup look, includes an artistry palette, lipgloss, highlighters, setting spray and a brush set. The packaging is also inspired by the singer-songwriter’s new album Life Support.
Items and prices
- Channel Surfing 20-pan artistry palette – $22
- Lipgloss (available in five shades) – $10
- Shimmering highlighter (available in two shades) – $16
- Luminous setting spray – (available in two shades) – $18
- Channel Surfing six-piece eye brush set – $25
When and where can I get my hands on the Madison Beer x Morphe collection?
The collection will initially drop on Morphe.com, select Morphe stores, Selfridges and Sephora Canada on September 15. Across the following weeks it will be available at the following stores:
- September 20 – Ulta Beauty
- September 22 – Boots, Feel Unique, Pretty Little Thing, Cult Beauty, Douglas Cosmetics, Cloud 10 Beauty. The Makeup Spot
- September 29 – MECCA
- October 22 – Sephora Mexico
Are you excited for the Madison Beer x Morphe collection? Let us know which product you’re most looking forward to on Twitter @Fuzzable