Every artist dreams of hitting the road. Live events and tours are not just important from the revenue’s point of view. Touring defines the journey for an artist who utilizes the opportunity to get closer to the fans. For event management companies and artists’ managers, it has become highly important to have the logistics ready before they can tackle the problems and think about their next move. Eventric has understood the shift industry is making and is here to help the companies.
The Chicago-based company, Eventric, has been providing the live entertainment industry with tools and software that would help them execute the events effectively. For over 15+ years, Eventric products have supported the work of more than 125,000 live-event professionals, sweeping away a tangle of spreadsheets, group texts, and other unwieldy and fragmented tracking and messaging systems.
Now, the company is gearing up to launch the latest version of Master Tour, MT3.0. “We’ve worked really hard to pare down the number of clicks or taps needed to get from place to place,” says Matt “
In an age where the work is slowly shifting to mobile, Eventric has identified the role this device will play in the decision making. The move to upgrade MT3 seems smart as it will not just help the parties work more effectively but also to
The latest version which will soon be available will have the following new features:
- More visibility options: Talent doesn’t need to know when the crew has
loadin, nor do the lighting folks need to worry about the talent’s publicity schedule. Master Tour now allows admins to determine who sees what, reducing repeat entries and keeping everyone more focused on where they need to be when.
- Autosyncing: No more wasting time, pushing updates one by one. MT3 takes care of updating users automatically, while still functional in a completely “offline” environment.
- Guestlist features: MT3 admins can set a total number of available guest list spots for users, eliminating the confusion around this contentious area. They can see instantly whether they have overallocated beyond what they get from the venue, with automatic email notifications alerting guest of the ticket status.
- Customizable, printable reports: Make your day sheets,
tourbook, call sheet, setlist, and financials look just the way you want them, with fully customizable templates to keep everyone on the same (custom) page.
- At-a-glance accounting: MT3 shows managers 10-15 key fields related to accounting, giving a helpful snapshot of financials without getting too lost in the details. All the data is still there, but a new interface lets you see the big picture, and compare your P&L across any date range, or tour.
- Multilingual: MT3 will soon be available in several additional languages including Spanish, French, and German.
“As a tour manager, you learn to plan methodically for every foreseeable challenge and to respond rapidly to the unexpected,” says Paul Bradley, Eventric CEO
“We respond to our users’ needs because they are out there, managing expectations and making sure everything goes smoothly for artists and crew. They don’t have time to mess around with their tech.”
“Eventric set the industry standard with Master Tour. And now with Master Tour 3.0, the platform continues to evolve to meet the growing needs of the touring professional at every level,” enthuses Jimmy Chamberlin, drummer, The Smashing Pumpkins. “This is technology that saves time and money and can instantly professionalize any organization. Whether you are in a van or a private jet – you need this!”
What do you think about Eventric’s move? Share your thoughts via tweet @Fuzzable.