Valentines Day is always a romantic day for couples. It is one of the only days of the year when couples can show public display of affection without being stared at or feeling out of place. With the year flying and February 14th approaching quick, we have put together a Valentines Day gift guide to those who like to leave things last minute.
Gift Ideas for Women
- Chocolate in any form always goes down well for a night in on the sofa.
- Nobody can go wrong with a lovely bouquet of roses
- Alcohol will be perfect for a Friday night after a hard day at work (Valentines is on a Friday). Whether it is beer, wine or spirits.
- Most shops associate Valentine’s Day with teddy bears big or small. All though it is cliche, a teddy bear will always win over a woman’s heart.
- There are many jewelry shops that sell jewelry sets especially made for your significant other on Valentine’s.
Gift Ideas For Men
- Men can never be too short of a pair of socks to keep their feet warm
- Again, chocolate is always a good way to go to keep them satisfied
- Personalised gifts like photo frames or calendars which can help keep them organised
- It is always nice to get an expensive bottle of aftershave
- Finally new gadgets can keep the men entertained
Valentine’s Days Out
Days out can sometimes be better then presents themselves.
- Spa day with a couples massage
- Good restaurants to have a romantic meal
- The cinema to watch a love film
- The theatre to watch a show
- Romantic wine tasting on a vine yard.
Things To Do For Those On A Valentine’s Budget
We all know that Valentines can be expensive if you are trying to impress. However there is always room for impressing, when on a budget.
- A cute couples picnic in a romantic location
- A pamper evening at home with your partner
- Lazy films day with blankets and popcorn
- Baking a cake and cookies can always be a good way to get closer in your relationship
- A romantic sunset walk, although it is February, wrap and warm and you will be good to go.
Valentines day shopping can be stressful. Not knowing if you are spending too much or too little. Here are some websites for gifts suitable for the special day:
Let us know what your thoughts are or share some ideas on Twitter @Fuzzable.