Kim Kardashian West will be launching a new make up collection next week which is inspired by her favourite 90’s looks.
The new Mattes range will consist of two 10-Pan eyeshadow palettes, six lipsticks in a brand new matte formula, six lip liners, and five eyeliners, split between a Cocoa and Smoke collection.
Kim initially teased the collection by sharing a list of some of her favourite 90’s icons who are on her PR list. They include the Spice Girls, Melissa Joan Hart, Jennifer Aniston, Alicia Silverstone, Christina Ricci and Gwen Stefani.
Since then, she has shared numerous pictures of herself modelling some of her favourite looks, including this stunning look using the Matte Smoke collection which includes lip liners a few shades darker than the lipstick.
Here’s a closer look at what will be available to buy when the collection drops on August 16.
Matte Smoke Eyeliners – $10 each
Available in black, navy and white, the Smoke eyeliner pencils will glide on smoothly, creating an intense and pigmented line in one stroke.
Matte Cocoa Eyeliners – $10 each
With the same formula as the Smoke eyeliners, there’s a choice of two cocoa shades: brown and nude.
Matte Smoke Lip Liners – $12 each
There’s a choice of three Smoke lip liners, 90’s Icon, 90’s Supermodel and 90’s Runway, channeling a range of pinky-brown hues.
Matte Cocoa Lip Liners – $12 each
There are also three Cocoa lip liners, offering a slightly darker shade range: 90’s Chic, 90’s Glam and 90’s Style.
Matte Lipsticks – $18 each
With a new formula offering a matte finish with non-drying wear, there are six lipsticks to choose from:
- 90’s Chic – Warm reddish brown
- 90’s Glam – Warm mid-tone honey nude
- 90’s Style – Warm beige peach
- 90’s Runway – Peach
- 90’s Supermodel – Warm pinky nude
- 90’s Icon – Warm rosy nude
Matte Smoke Eyeshadow Palette – $45
The Smoke palette is made up of 10 smokey nude, brown and grey tones:
- Porcelain – Off white
- Stucco – Pale beige
- Sand – Neutral mid-tone brown
- Granite – Dusky taupe
- Clay – Warm camel brown
- Umber – Deep chocolate brown
- Graphite – Deep ash brown
- Stone – Smokey grey
- Onyx – Black
- Navy – Navy
Matte Cocoa Eyeshadow Palette – $45
The Cocoa palette is made up of 10 warm brown and tan tones:
- Cream – Warm buttercream
- Sandstone – Soft cantaloupe
- Desert – Soft ginger brown
- Honey – Soft warm caramel
- Tawny – Warm cinnamon
- Bamboo – Soft wheat brown
- Sienna – Sepia brown
- Cocoa – Mocha brown
- Bourbon – Mahogany brown
- Wood – Deep hickory brown
As usual, you can buy a number of bundles:
- Eyeliner bundle (consisting of all five) – $42
- Lipstick bundle (consisting of all six) – $98
- Matte Smoke bundle (consisting of the Smoke eyeshadow palette, three eyeliners, three lipsticks and three lip liners) – $155
- Matte Cocoa bundle (consisting of the Cocoa eyeshadow palette, two eyeliners, three lipsticks and three lip liners) – $145
- The Mattes Collection (consisting of the entire Smoke and Cocoa collection) – $295
The KKW Beauty Mattes Collection will drop on August 16 at 12pm PST.