We all love a bit of a bargain and we all love making a bit of cash to spend when we find those bargains .So that’s why the Depop app is everything we need.
It’s a mix of eBay and Instagram. So you see photos of really cool stuff and you can buy it. If your really creative and make your own items you can sell them on the app. It’s a very simple process.
How to get started on Depop
- Download the app to your phone or tablet.
- Register for an account ( the really boring bit but it only takes a couple of minutes )
- If you just want to browse -type in what your looking for and search away.
- If you want to sell : Take some photos of whatever your selling, write a description and set a price. And congrats your now a seller on Depop.
- You can also follow other users and see what they are selling.
- If you buy or sell an item it’s super safe as Depop uses PayPal to process transactions which gives you extra protection. Depop take 10% of the final fee (including shipping costs) from the seller.
Depop was created in 2012 by Simon Beckerman. Since it’s creation Depop has amassed over six million users, and averages over twenty two thousand sales a day.
You can find literally anything you are looking for on Depop. There are loads of accounts worth checking out, but we’ve selected a few we love.
Calvin Rodgers -Calvin sells vintage and preloved clothing. If your in to labels such as Adidas , Ellese and Nike, then Calvin is the guy to follow. Great feedback from buyers and responds really quickly to messages you send about any items he has for sale.
Aimee Kritikos – Aimee sells a variety of items. Lots of Coca Cola merchandise and some really gorgeous shoes. We love the Red,Yellow and Green boots featured below.
Gemma Styles – Gemma items sell very quickly, so you have to be super fast to get them, it’s not surprising when you look at the items she’s sold. Most of the items have been featured on her Instagram.
Felicite Tomlinson – Felicite is another seller we love that sells their item so quickly. The items she uploads are all preloved high street names. Lots of Black, which is great as you can pair the colour with anything for any type of look and occasion.
Sophia Smith – Sophia sells very varied pieces from dresses,sweaters to sunglasses . Her items sell out very quickly.
Yeesh Vintage – Yeesh Vintage has vintage pieces from the 80’s, 90’s and 00’s. They sell so many pieces that’s are great if you love having items nobody else will.
Do you love Depop ? Who are your favourite sellers? Let us know over on @Fuzzable!