If you’re yet to download Reddit to your phone, then you’re seriously missing out. The aggregation site is jam-packed full of mind-blowing and humorous GIFs, videos and photos, and one of the funniest subreddits is Crappy Designs, a site exclusively for posting, well, crappy designs.
Today, we’re rounding up five of our favourite Reddit posts from Crappy Designs from February 2018.
5. A sliding door company… without sliding doors
Need we say any more!?
4. Fit forever… or fat forever?
You wouldn’t feel very motivated pulling up outside of this gym.
3. If you don’t have a ticket, you better bring your…
… erm, I think we’ll just buy a ticket.
2. Spider-Man, can you pass me a Kleenex?
On second thoughts, I’m okay…
1. Let’s clean the floor so we can… erm…
Which of these Crappy Design posts was your favourite? Let us know in the comments below, and check back next month for another roundup.