1. Gather your things. As school approaches, always make sure to buy your supplies a week or two before your first day. Why? So you can take time and arrange all your things in an orderly fashion.
School is something we hate hearing, yes especially right when summer’s about to end, I know. But here are a few back to school tips I’d like to share for you to have a good school year. With school being just around the corner, either it’s middle school or highchool, there can be a lot stress and anxiety. A good way to deal with that is to prepare yourself and be ready.
2. Set a goal. If you’re going back to school it’s make sure to keep an academic goal in mind, especially if you’re going to highschool. This goal can be as important as wanting to get accepted into your dream school or get straight A’s. Something you truly want to achieve to keep you from slacking off.
3. Get an agenda. Agendas are a great help during school. They usually help to keep things in order from what task you have to do and at what time, to even tell you what day it is. When I was in highschool, sometimes I didn’t even know what day it was.
4. Try not to procrastinate. Procrastination is something very easy to take a part in. Especially with our phones being right in our hands. When doing schoolwork, always make sure to put your phone on the “Do Not Disturb” mode so you can focus and not get distracted. Know when to stop scrolling through your timeline.
5. Get proper rest. If you’re attending highschool, it’s most likely that your body is still changing and adjusting, which is why it’s important for you to get enough sleep and rest at the right time. It’s currently summer and your sleeping schedule may be a mess but you have to get back on track! It’s important to get enough sleep so you will not be sleepy or sleeping during the school day.
Even though these things sound boring and useless, they are very helpful, not just for highschool students, but for any kind of student.